Compared to other marketing channels, Email marketing Software regularly provides a higher ROI. Additionally, it’s fantastic for creating communities and interacting with clients in a way that seems personal. But if you don’t have the right infrastructure in place to manage your Email marketing Software free, you won’t be able to connect with your subscribers and clients in a way that will encourage engagement, build those important relationships, generate more leads, and boost sales. This list of the best Email marketing Software available today was created with this in mind. In order to choose the ideal outbound email marketing software to get the business technology innovation results you want, compare the many features offered by each of the platforms on this list.
Email marketing software gives businesses a way to connect with their target audience and build relationships with both current and potential clients through one of the most well-known channels. These software solutions provide you with the freedom to distribute mass communications and simply deliver messages to specific audiences, frequently using rule-based automation. These solutions are also designed to use analytics to improve your campaigns so you can make informed choices. Additionally, having a tight budget no longer prevents you from using bulk email marketing services.
15 Best Email Marketing Software Platforms in 2022
There are many merchants that give away their goods. Of course, you are aware of the risks involved in selecting free best email marketing software 2022 at random. In order to make it simpler for you to decide which solutions are best for you, we have evaluated the functionality of the email marketing tools from the most reliable providers. We’re going to spend a little time answering any questions you might have about email marketing, why it matters, what an email marketing platform truly is, and the features you should look for before we get started with our list.
What Should Email Marketing Platforms Aim To Achieve?
In the end, your best free email marketing software should make your life easier by helping you automate your emails and marketing campaigns and making it easy to make emails that are beautiful and interesting that you can send to your customers and subscribers. We suggest keeping an eye out for these six things when choosing the best email marketing platform for your business:
The goal of Email marketing Software is to simplify the job of email marketers. To guarantee that you can use all the functions you want quickly and simply, look for an Email marketing Software with an intuitive UI and a minimal learning curve. An email editor with drag-and-drop functionality is a fantastic addition. Also, if you have email designers work for you, you should choose a platform that can handle HTML email templates. If you don’t have any designers on staff, make sure the Email marketing Software you select includes a library of templates you can alter to produce emails that highlight your brand.
The ROI of your Email marketing Software is significantly increased by email segmentation. Based on demographics, geography, behaviour, and other factors, you may design customised marketing campaigns and promotional emails for the particular audiences who will be most interested in them. Some Email marketing Softwareeven utilise artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to analyse user behaviour in real-time and adjust your email messages as you go.
If you want to customise your Email marketing Software, segmentation is crucial. Additionally, you must personalise your email marketing efforts. To make it simple to customise your email subject lines and email text, find an email marketing platform that supports merge tags. In certain email marketing systems, you can even produce and send a single email that automatically incorporates specific information based on the segment it is being sent to. These platforms employ dynamic content.
Email marketing Software has a lot of moving parts, and many of them are labor-intensive, repetitive manual tasks. Fortunately, many of the top platforms for Email marketing Software have automation tools that may save you a tonne of work. Email automation covers a range of features, including email scheduling, delivery confirmations, engagement monitoring, text analytics, role-based account access for your marketing team, and even intelligent segmentation and re-segmentation depending on the results of your email marketing campaigns.
Testing is one of the most crucial things you can do to make sure your email marketing initiatives are getting the optimum ROI. In order to get the greatest possible mix of subject lines, text, calls to action, email design, and format, many of the top Email marketing Software systems include A/B and split testing capability. With this feature, you can compare various aspects of your marketing emails with one another.
Reports and Analytics
To make sure your email marketing is accomplishing your objectives, you should monitor a number of email marketing benchmarks. However, manually keeping track of this data might be a full-time job. To measure open rates, click-through rates, bounce rates, and other metrics, pick an email marketing platform that offers reporting and analytics.
Extras and Features Currently Available
A fresh wave of features is emerging, in addition to the fundamental functionality. These capabilities turn platforms from email marketing platforms into improved marketing communications platforms when applied to email marketing software. Additionally, there is a significant likelihood that you have already seen them advertised. They are as follows:
By adding SMS services to their email marketing campaigns, brands can talk to customers at different points in the buying process. SMS marketing is also quite successful as a permission-based advertising strategy. Customers are comfortable with the idea of receiving SMSs, and open rates for SMSs may reach 98 percent.Additionally, SMSs are shorter and simpler to react to. By using SMS and an effective email marketing campaign together, brands can make a well-thought-out and multi-layered communication plan.
Builders of websites and landing pages
A fundamental element of internet marketing is the website and landing pages. They are essential for advertising goods and services as well as creating email lists. Although there are third-party tools that can connect to email marketing platforms through plugins and scripts, it is ideal to use a single solution that handles email as well as the creation and hosting of landing pages. Most email marketing systems today come with easy-to-use landing page builders that are much cheaper than hiring a third-party service.
Although CRMs have traditionally been more of a sales tool, this is changing. Brands are now paying attention to all the data that CRMs can gather as the distinctions between sales and marketing become more hazy. Marketers can send customers more individualised emails and information by using enriched profiles, which is something consumers demand.
Personalization of websites
Website personalisation enables advertisers to provide distinctive customer experiences. And nowadays, this is crucial. While personalisation has improved customer experience for up to 88 percent of marketers, only 72 percent of customers will interact with messages that are specifically tailored to them. Thanks to website personalisation, brands can instantly send content tailored to individual customers. You can give customers personalised marketing interactions that increase conversions, like the perfect blog post to help buyers along their way or a discount coupon for those who are ready to buy.
Tools for creating paid ads simplify marketing duties. Paid ad generation tools make it simpler to manage and evaluate conversions on a single platform, just like built-in CRM landing pages and website builders. You can now use email marketing solutions to create ads for social media and search engine platforms.
Chat and ChatBot functionalities
Chat is not a new technology, but it is changing the way that businesses talk to their customers. Integrating chat into an email marketing platform doesn’t seem out of the question as the concept of conversational marketing gains popularity. With chat, businesses can reach out to potential customers, and with clever email automation, those potential customers may be led to a sale much more quickly.
Sendinblue is a single platform that supports a variety of corporate communication channels, including chat, email, Facebook, SMS, and more. The company’s goal is to assist businesses in fulfilling their consumers’ needs. They help you concentrate on the crucial activities while automating the rest. Using its email builder, you can quickly produce emails with a professional appearance, but the power of the platform lies in the way its features work together. You’ll find it simple to put together smarter and more persuasive email campaigns using chat, SMS marketing, Inbox, CRM, and automations. Retargeting contacts and generating new leads are made feasible thanks to the built-in Facebook Ads capability.
- A shared inbox that keeps track of all email from clients.
- sixty responsive email templates or more
- CRM integration.
- SMS and chat integration.
- Contact segmentation helps you target certain contacts with emails that are more relevant to them.
- Facebook ads for generating leads.
Omnisend is a comprehensive platform for email marketing automation that also serves e-commerce businesses. With segmentation, automatic emails, and the possibilities of SMS, it helps you improve your newsletters and increase sales. To assist in offering efficient buyer engagement, it contains pre-built automations for cart abandonment, welcome series, and transactional emails.
- Using a collection of templates, you can quickly and simply produce attractive, professional emails without any scripting. You can then change them to fit your brand, add products, add dynamic discount coupons, and save them for use in future campaigns.
- An automation library with pre-built processes is available for every stage of your client experience.
- Targeting by segment may be used to create campaigns and automations on every channel Omnisend supports.
- Lead generation is aided via pop-ups and forms.
- Sales are tracked and successful campaigns are found using reports and analytics.
The goal of EmailOctopus, a well-known email marketing software platform, is to offer email marketing that is easier to use, more intuitive, and more cost-effective than its rivals. It provides pre-made templates that you can change using a drag-and-drop editor, or you may start from scratch with your emails. A landing page builder with all the tools you need to create leads and expand your email list is also included in the app. Agile brands benefit from integrations. In particular, for companies with ambitious ambitions, EmailOctopus is a desirable tool since it pairs well with many of your current products, such as Shopify, Gravity Forms, and WordPress.
- Create beautiful landing pages to attract additional subscribers or import current subscribers to your website’s forms so you can keep expanding.
- Create your own designs from scratch or start with a pre-designed template.
- To distribute campaigns, make use of email automation.
- Use data and insights to divide your subscribers into target audiences.
EngageBay has three products in addition to its single Service Bay solution, which includes things like live chat, helpdesk reports, tickets, and more:
- Marketing CRM
- CRM & Sales Bay
- One-Stop Shop
Although CRM email integration is a feature of the CRM & Sales Bay, email marketing is featured in both the Marketing Bay and the All-in-One Suite. Rich text formatting, a landing page builder, email marketing templates, free email automation, and more are all included in their email marketing system.
- Automated marketing
- Email marketing
- E-email chains
- Page landings
- online forms
- SMS marketing
- Retargeting marketing
- Website message
- Using push notifications
- Segmenting contacts
- Email templates
- SMS marketing in bulk
Both e-commerce companies and artists may benefit greatly from ConverKit. Its feature-rich UI and sleek design make for a pleasant experience. There are opt-in forms, landing pages, email workflows, tagging systems, data management and list segmentation, customization, automation, and many other features. ConvertKit also works well with platforms that producers and makers are already familiar with, like WordPress, Woocommerce, PayPal, and Stripe.
- Automate your sales funnel so that subscribers automatically get information that gets them ready to buy.
- Use a technology made for creators to sell digital goods.
- After the email has been sent, use Creator Pro to modify the URL.
- Send out customised email marketing campaigns.
- creating sign-up forms and beautiful landing sites.
GetResponse is one of our favourite tools for email marketing, and marketers in a wide range of fields use it often. Email automation, email templates, segmentation, and personalisation are all part of it. A useful auto-funnel tool offers a pre-made marketing funnel for email marketing campaigns as well. GetResponse offers a comprehensive selection of potent tools for building brands. From A/B testing to a comprehensive analytics tool that checks how well email campaigns work.
- They automatically send welcome emails, follow-up messages, instructional series, and lead nurturing emails.
- Run effective remarketing ads with Facebook Pixel with a single click.
- You may deliver pertinent communications depending on page views thanks to website visitor tracking.
- Create landing pages to increase sales and lead generation.
- Make sponsored advertisements for Google, Instagram, and Facebook.
For groups, startups, and small enterprises, AWeber is a fantastic email marketing tool. A drag-and-drop email editor, templates, automation and workflows, A/B testing, segmentation, autoresponders, and a huge number of integrations are all included. AWeber provides a landing page builder, like the other companies on our list. Anyone who wants to rapidly develop and launch a landing page together with an email campaign will find it simple to use because it is clean and drag-and-drop based.
- The AI-powered email template creator enables the speedy creation of beautiful, branded emails.
- Sending out your blog’s most recent posts will help you automate the development of email content.
- Using tagging and dynamic content, target your campaigns to the correct audience.
- landing page builder with drag and drop.
ActiveCampaign’s inexpensive email marketing platform can help small marketing teams and independent artists a lot. All the functionality you would anticipate is included, including automation, segmentation, triggered emails, email funnels, autoresponders, A/B testing, and scheduling. Conditional content, geotracking, controlled deliverability, and multi-user editing are also included as advanced features. You can track where your subscribers are from (update multiple fields in an email with subscriber information) and see if your emails are getting to them.
- Sensing targeted emails to the appropriate recipient is simple with segmentation and dynamic content.
- Based on whatever contact information you have, personalise your emails.
- A/B testing to identify the emails that convert the best.
- Use basic split testing to increase the number of opens, clicks, and purchases on your emails.
- Integrated landing page builder
Due to its easy interaction with eCommerce systems like Shopify, WooCommerce, and Magento, Drip is one of the more sophisticated email marketing platforms on our list and the ideal choice for eCommerce enterprises. Using eCommerce CRM data, you can tailor your marketing by dividing your email list into groups based on clicks, past purchases, email opens, and more. Drip incorporates SMS marketing as well, giving them access to a niche that few email marketing systems do. SMS messages can be sent for a variety of reasons, such as to remind people about carts they’ve left behind or as advertising incentives.
- You may gather more information about your clients with an e-commerce CRM, allowing you to develop individual and targeted email marketing campaigns.
- No matter where they are, reach out to your consumers via email, SMS, social media, and other channels of communication.
- To get revenue-attribution information so you can improve your marketing decisions, connect your eCommerce business to Drip.
- Increase customer engagement with SMS automation.
- Email campaign segmentation and reporting.
In the creative and small-medium business categories, MailerLite is a potent rival. It provides the fundamentals, like surveys, automation, pop-ups, and landing pages, that you need for effective email marketing. There are integrations between MailerLite and a lot of eCommerce and marketing tools that you probably already use. It has a simple design that gives it the appearance of being one of the most subdued platforms at first sight. But that is also part of what gives it strength. The platform is designed with growth in mind, from eCommerce campaign features to automation, segmentation, advertising pop-ups, and landing page creation.
- A landing page and website builder for rapid web asset creation.
- You may generate more leads by using pop-ups and embedded forms.
- Use sophisticated targeting capabilities to customise your campaigns.
- To raise the bar for email marketing, test, experiment, and simplify your communications.
Keap is a customer relationship management service, officially speaking, but because of its strong email marketing, automation, and sales features, it has earned a position on our list of the top email marketing platforms. Keap interacts with your other preferred business tools and applications and offers automation and processes, as well as templates for emails, quotes, invoices, and proposals. This platform’s automation and CRM capabilities are its genuine strengths. These are simple to use and assist you in retaining your present customers. Keap is a good choice for small eCommerce businesses that are building up their MarTech stack because it can connect to your other favourite business tools and apps.
- Advanced campaign customization, app connectivity, and marketing and sales automation to drive growth.
- Create tasks, send messages, and automatically collect fresh leads.
- Sync your Outlook and Gmail while managing your contacts and leads with Keap.
- Analytics and revenue statistics support more informed brand choices.
#12. Constant Contact
With the aid of Constant Contact, you can develop email marketing campaigns like a pro. It comes with a clever email editor that makes it simple to personalise and create emails that look amazing and stand out on all devices. Automation, social marketing for lead generation, and the capability to create websites and landing pages are some of the other aspects that make it appealing to smaller companies and non-profits. Constant Contact also has solutions for email marketing for eCommerce that can help you grow your online business. You may import contact lists from Excel, Outlook, Salesforce, and other contact management systems.
- A clever email designer can create emails that are both professional and aesthetically beautiful.
- A welcome email for new subscribers, triggered email series, contact segmentation, the ability to repeat emails to recipients who don’t open them, and effective list-building tools are all part of email marketing automation.
- Smart eCommerce tools and results include emails that are automatically sent and sent to different groups of people.
- Website and landing page creator
- Social media marketing is used to place advertisements, plan content, and track results.
One of the oldest email marketing tools available is Mailchimp. It features capabilities like email automation, data segmentation, templates, customization, A/B testing, lead capture forms, and interaction with CRMs, and is especially well suited for novices and entrepreneurs. The platform now provides much more than before, when it was only an email-focused service. You may create sponsored advertisements and landing pages, develop a free website, purchase a domain, post on social media, and mail physical postcards anywhere on the globe.
- Find out the future of your contacts’ behaviour so you can tailor your marketing.
- Add dynamic material to certain content blocks in your emails to personalise them.
- Create individualised client journeys using branching points and conditional logic.
- A/B testing to find messages with high conversion rates
- Website and landing page creator
You can create, plan, and track email campaigns using SendX’s simple, cost-effective email marketing software, which can help you increase sales. An opt-in email list may be uploaded, broadcast email campaigns can be sent, and reports can be generated to track clicks, opens, conversions, and other metrics. You can automate your email marketing with a rules-based interface that takes into account user behavior, audience segmentation, and more.
- Using a rules-based user interface, you can create, plan, and manage email campaigns, as well as automate them when you need to.
- To control your audience, grow your email list by utilising landing sites, inline forms, and high-converting email pop-ups.
- Make landing pages to generate leads.
- Create emails without using HTML.
- SendX has a drag-and-drop editor that makes it easy for marketers to make emails that look professional.
- Where subscribers are located is shown on the heatmap for email campaigns.
Use SendPulse, a multi-channel email and messaging marketing tool, to send emails, SMS, and build chatbots for Facebook and Telegram. The combination of these qualities may sound complicated, but it could help companies give customers brand experiences that are memorable and interesting. Different message kinds can be sent alone or in combination with Automation 360 using SendPulse. It comes with a variety of email marketing features that can be used to set up automated workflows, make responsive layouts, and collect users’ contact information.
- With the help of more than 130 templates and a drag-and-drop editor, anybody can easily write responsive emails.
- Use trigger emails to nurture leads through each stage of your sales funnel and turn them into paying clients.
- Use a form builder to make a pop-up, embedded, or floating subscription form to get email addresses and other information from people who visit your website.
- Lead generation via online push notifications and SMS.
- Landing pages are already included.
- CRM integration.