This section will cover practically all of your questions, whether you work for a business that works with Paycor or is a payroll or HR administrator utilising Paycor software. Visit the Paycor Support Center to get in touch with Paycor if you don’t find your query listed here, or use our expanded knowledge base.
What Exactly Is Paycor?
PayCor makes HR software for managers who want to use the latest human capital management (HCM) tools to automate the processes of managing work and people.
The employment process, time tracking, payroll, learning and development, among other crucial HR responsibilities, are all aided by it. It may be tailored to help a number of particular sectors, including food service and healthcare, and is suitable for businesses and industries. Additionally, users may handle hiring, training, talent acquisition, and many other things.
Here are some useful hints for using Paycor to examine your employee data.
- Click “Sign In” on the www.paycor.com website.
- Click the Sign In button after entering your username & password.
- Float over me. Next, choose “Profile Summary.”
How To Change Password
- Use your current password to log in at https://hcm.paycor.com/authentication/signin.
- In the top right corner, select My Settings.
- You Can Find a Change Your Password Link Under Security.
Is your password forgotten or unknown?
- Select Sign In at www.paycor.com.
- Leave the username and password fields blank.
- The “Forgot your Password?” link should be clicked.
- Then adhere to the directions displayed on the screen.
Updated data on direct deposits:
We can support you there. You need permission from your employer’s human resources or payroll administrator before you can change your direct deposit information. As soon as you have access
- Select Sign In at www.paycor.com.
- Navigate to Profile Summary in the menu.
- Select Compensation.
- Navigate to Direct Deposits.
- Refresh your knowledge.
Please contact your company administrator if you require assistance right now.
When will I receive my W-2?
Paycor will mail all W-2 forms before the end of January. Your W-2 will be available online at www.paycor.com four days after you leave Paycor’s offices (roughly around the same time you receive a physical copy in the mail). You may then download or print your W-2 at www.paycor.com.
Note: Get in touch with your employer’s HR administrator if you can’t view your W-2 online or haven’t gotten a hard copy by January 31.
Where to look for your client ID
- To find your client ID, go to the Company tab and click on Pay Employee or Configure Company.
- You can see the client ID for which you are signed in at the top, underneath the tabs.
- Additionally, if you go to the Home tab, you will see your current Client ID directly below the blue “Contact Us” button.
Tax information and new hires:
A tax code must first be added at the company level before it can be used for an employee.
Modify the Calculate setting to ON or OFF to change whether a tax is being calculated for an employee at the moment.
- Then choose Manage Employees.
- Click twice on the worker who is getting a new deduction.
- From the left navigation menu, choose Compensation.
- Choose Taxes.
- The system will show the employee’s default information and any taxes that have already been applied. Make any required alterations.
- After reviewing the options, click Save.
To set up taxes for a clergyperson, download this guide: Setup of Clergy’s Taxes (Manage Employees)
How to register a 1099 worker:
The most frequent reason for a person to get 1099 is if they work as an independent contractor for a business. Depending on where the revenue is originating from, several 1099 types may apply. Independent contractors, interest and dividends, withdrawals from retirement accounts, rent, royalties, and even some government payments are common sources of 1099s.
- Employees may readily access the details of their paychecks, including wages, year-to-date totals, and deductions. Three years’ worth of wage information is readily available.
- View all benefits Employees may simply access benefit information from their phones.
- Request a vacation. To request time off, employees do not need to log in to a computer. They can rapidly determine how many days are remaining as well.
- Administrators can use a mobile phone to help with punch-in or punch-out procedures. When working from several places, they can choose any department or location to punch in.
- Maintenance of Accurate Information: When employees update their data, the employer properly receives the needed information, which makes work incredibly simple.
- Data Security: Instead of on any device, all data is kept at the paycor data centre. All application and transaction requests are routed through the secure servers. Data still travels encrypted between the data centre and the device.
- Information about a user’s personal safety is not used by the programme. The password and username are also kept private.
Furthermore, you will be automatically logged out following a certain amount of inactivity. For security reasons, after multiple unsuccessful sign-in attempts, your account access is also blocked.
Who offers payroll and HR services for Paycor?
Paycor is the provider of Paycor Payroll and HR Services. When your payroll is paid with money from a Regions Business Checking Account, clients of Regions get better prices.
The benefits of Paycor onboarding
Additionally, Paycor’s Benefits Advisor assists managers in finding cost-effective solutions to maintain high standards. “Paycor Onboarding gives us the ability to increase employee engagement and enthusiasm while automating all of the paperwork. And switching has saved us time—roughly 80 hours per year.
How about Paycor for HCM?
Paycor assists executives in fostering employee growth and creating successful teams. With the support of our human capital management (HCM) software, you can get out of the weeds, create a fantastic workplace by focusing on talent development, and get a competitive edge with our industry-specific solutions.
Are Paycor services available through Regions Bank?
When your payroll is funded through a Regions Business Checking Account, Regions clients will enjoy preferred pricing. Customers of Regions Bank can utilise these services. However, Regions Bank neither provides the goods nor provides any guarantees about how you will use Paycor Services.