Instacart is a free app, you can order groceries from several well-known stores, including Publix and Kroger, and have them delivered right to your door in as little as an hour. Utilize Instacart with assurance. One of the various payment methods is PayPal. can i delete my instacart shopper account and make a new one?
Even though having an account has its benefits, there are a number of situations where you might want to delete it. You might want to switch your grocery delivery service for a variety of reasons, including if your account has been compromised or if you want to switch to Amazon Fresh or Whole Foods.
All of your purchases and data on Instacart are lost once your profile is deactivated. Whether you’re an Instacart customer service or just a shopper, this tutorial will show you how to deactivate your account by instacart support.
How to Cancel Instacart App Customer Service
- There are two ways to access your account: using a web browser or a mobile app.
- The Instacart app is available for iOS and Android customers that use mobile devices.
- If you delete it, you won’t be able to log in to your account.
Your Instacart account will be closed, and you won’t be able to use any credits, gift card balances, or special offers that are still in there. Before you cancel your Express Membership, we suggest that you take advantage of the free deliveries and subscription customer service for the rest of your current billing cycle.
Examine our in-depth guide to learn more about Instacart Express.
- membership extension
- Once you delete it, your account will be closed. Instacart will also delete your account’s purchase history and any customer information.
- The cost of enrollment
- There are no restrictions.
- When using grocery delivery customer service, customers’ personal information is gathered and shared with third-party businesses for platform enhancement.
- Visit Insta cart’s Privacy page.
When you use customer service, it may compile data on your precise geographic location. Be aware that you can change your preferences on the Account Info page or send us an email at [email protected] if you don’t want to get promo code emails from app.
Cash is not necessary while using the app. You may change your payment method, as well as add or remove a credit card, whenever you like, as long as you have access to the app’s account settings. There is no way to get rid of the delivery software on your device, regardless of your motivations. You can easily turn off your account by filling out and sending a request form or Instacart a call at 1-888-246-7822.
Instacart has offices in San Francisco, California, in the United States. You cannot, however, send a letter or email using the delivery app. To totally delete your account, you must get in touch with the Instacart customer service team.
You Can Delete Your Instacart Account By Speaking With Customer Service
You are not the only one who would rather write than speak. I feel far more at ease writing than speaking. Thanks to Instacart’s live chat feature, you can talk to a Insta cart customer service rep right away.
The Instacart customer service agents at Instacart consistently go beyond and beyond what is required. To contact them, just take these easy steps:
- Activate the app.
- Go to the toolbar by navigating.
- Just at the bottom of the page is “Help.”
- Select “Get Help” from the menu.
- From the drop-down option that opens, choose My Account.
I still need help. It may be seen in the top right corner, where selecting it will open a new chat window with a care professional.
Request the deletion of your account through email.
The San Francisco-based company can’t remove your account on its own, so you’ll need to contact customer support by email or one of the methods listed above.
You may email Insta cart Customer Service at [email protected] via the company’s website or straight from your inbox. If you choose to use email, send a polite note like “Please deactivate my account entirely.” If you email within 24 hours, you can expect to hear back from a customer service rep.
- Take These Steps To Remove The App
- When you tap and hold the Instacart app icon for a few seconds, it should move.
- Immediately after closing your account, just remove Instacart from your phone.
- From the menu, choose “Delete.”