Lets discuss, How to cancel YouTube TV and YouTube TV Subscription From Mobile App? how to cancel youtube tv free trial. There are two types of services: those that allow you to cancel easily and those that make you jump through a few ridiculous hoops in order to see how far you’ll go. How to cancel tv.youtube.comon a web browser.
How to Cancel YouTube TV
If you wish to cancel your YouTube TV subscription, follow these steps.
Navigate to the YouTube TV subscriptions options and click the Settings button. (Search for the gear symbol.)
“Pause or cancel membership” will appear.
Then decide whether to stop or cancel your subscription.
You will now be able to notify YouTube TV that you are leaving. You can also skip that section.
Then there’s another confirmation page to get through. (It’ll tell you how long you’ll have access if you’re completely paid up.)
You may either delay or cancel your YouTube TV subscription for up to four months (about six months). You may also put your membership on hold for up to 6 months. All right, technically, it’s 24 weeks. You won’t be able to record anything new, which is understandable, but you won’t lose anything recorded on your limitless DVR. Any other family accounts will also be suspended. That’s all. You may cancel (or stop) your YouTube TV subscription with a few easy clicks.
Canceling or pausing your YouTube TV is simple.
When it originally debuted in 2017, YouTube TV was regarded as one of the top live TV streaming services. However, many more choices have emerged since then, and consumers have begun to migrate away from YouTube TV and toward Netflix, Hulu, and other services.
While some people keep their YouTube TV subscription because they enjoy particular programs, others subscribe for a month or two and then cancel or stop their subscription.
If you’re thinking of canceling your YouTube TV subscription, we’re here to show you how to do so on the web and on your iOS and Android devices. 18 Best Youtube Alternatives To Consider In 2022 – Techchink
How to Cancel a YouTube TV Subscription Online
If you wish to cancel your YouTube TV service from your desktop computer, you may do it with any Windows, Mac, or Linux device. To begin, open your computer browser and navigate to the “tv.youtube.com” page.
To finalize the cancellation, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to tv.youtube.com and click the Sign In button in the top-right corner of your screen. 2. Login using the correct YouTube TV account.
. Open a pop-up menu by clicking on your profile photo or avatar in the top-right corner of the browser.
3. Find Settings on this menu and click it.
4. In the left sidebar, click Membership.
5. Choose Manage Membership. It should be right next to the symbol for your YouTube Tv service package.
6. Select Cancel Membership. If you want to totally cancel your YouTube TV subscription, do not click Pause here. This option will cease charging you but will reactivate your account and begin charging you again when the 8-week pause period is up. 15 Top Best YouTube To Mp3 Converters in 2022
7. You’ll then be presented with a list of reasons why you wish to cancel your membership. Choose one of the available justifications.
If you choose Other, you will be required to submit a detailed explanation of why you choose to cancel your membership.
8. At the bottom of the pop-up box, click Continue Canceling.
9. To cancel your membership, click Yes, Cancel.
10. YouTube TV will send you an email confirmation when you cancel your subscription. Check your inbox to check if it arrived.
You will be returned to the membership page once the canceling procedure is complete. If the procedure was completed, you should notice Restart Membership under the YouTube TV logo.
Your membership will just be terminated if you have a free trial. You will immediately lose access to this streaming service’s content. However, if you have a paid subscription, you will be allowed to continue enjoying the streaming service until the next paying cycle. Betterttv Guide, How to Use Betterttv Emotes on Twitch.TV and on Youtube
How to Cancel a YouTube TV by phone?
There are two methods to discontinue your YouTube TV subscription if you want to use your smartphone. One of them comes from the web, and it was obtained by following the processes outlined above. The only difference is that you would use your smartphone web browser instead of your PC to view tv.youtube.com.
The second method is to cancel your YouTube TV subscription using the mobile app. why can’t i cancel my youtube tv subscription? However, you should be aware that canceling your membership via the app on an iOS device, such as an iPhone or iPad, is not currently feasible. You may still accomplish it using your Apple device’s web browser. If you have an Android smartphone or tablet, however, you may do it immediately from the mobile application.
To cancel YouTube TV via the mobile app, follow these steps:
1. Launch the YouTubeTV Android app and navigate to the profile icon in the upper-right area of the screen.
2. So when drop-down menu appears, choose Settings.
3. Choose Membership.
4. Then, next to the YouTube Tv service plan, hit the Manage icon.
5. Once again, if you wish to cancel youtube tv by phone your membership altogether, hit Cancel rather than the Pause option.
6. Select the reason for cancelling the membership from the list.
7. As a precaution, YouTube TV may offer to halt your membership one again. To proceed, choose Continue Canceling instead.
8. Only now will you reach the final cancelation screen. Tap the Yes, Cancel button to cancel youtube tv by phone your monthly membership entirely and permanently.
Putting Your YouTube TV Subscription on Hold
why can’t i cancel my youtube tv subscription? As you can see, canceling your YouTube TV subscription isn’t your only choice. You may always suspend the subscription and resume it later. This is an excellent alternative, especially given the recent price rise. Take a break and return when your favorite program has fresh episodes available.
All customers have the option to halt their YouTube TV membership for a time ranging from four weeks to six months. You may manually resume the YouTube TV service whenever you like without having to wait for a specific amount of time.
When you pause your YouTube TV subscription, you will no longer be paid for the service but will also no longer have access to it. If you do this, remember that any other accounts you have linked to YouTube TV will also be halted.
When you restart the service, you will regain full access. How To Fix YouTube Not Working On Android 2022