Since its establishment, FastBridge Learning has provided educators with a variety of tools for professional development and training to enable them to master the use of FASTTM assessments to improve student learning. FastBridge released a redesigned online training center in July 2018 and made the most recent courses and supporting materials available to all of its customers. All yearly FastBridge memberships include access to these online courses, which provide educators with learning activities designed to provide them with the competencies required to properly use FastBridge technology. To make it simpler for customers to use the FastBridge Login system for the first time, the July 2018 changes include a full redesign of the training and resources interface, revised virtual courses that now cover every FASTTM assessment, additional intervention materials, and updated support features. This blog will provide an overview of the changes and highlight notable new features.
FastBridge Learning, a reputable supplier of educational technology, gives teachers comprehensive intervention and assessment tools to enhance student development and observation. Screening tests are a vital component of the services provided by FastBridge Login. They allow teachers to pinpoint kids who need additional help in several areas, including math, reading, and behavior. Apart from initial screening, the platform delivers diagnostic assessments that give a detailed analysis of each student’s strengths and limitations. Instructors who prioritize progress monitoring can effectively oversee their pupils’ ongoing development. This enables them to make informed decisions about instructional strategies and interventions.
Getting into Your FastBridge Account
To access your FastBridge Login account, you must first log in. This will allow you to run reports, view student statistics, and modify account options.
Put in your Fastbridge login information. To get into Fastbridge, sign in:
- Go to https://www.fastbridge.org/ and click on the “Login” link in the top right corner of the page. By doing this, you can get to the Fastbridge login page.
- Put in your password and username for Fastbridge. Usually, your username includes your email address. To reset your password if you can’t remember it, click “Forgot password?”
- After clicking “Login,” you will be taken to your FastBridge Login dashboard, where you may view account settings, reports, resources, and student information.
The dashboard displays a summary of recent activity, favorites, and notifications. Links to reports and progress updates are displayed for each assessment. The left menu allows you to verify student statistics, change settings, access support resources, and log out.
You can use student data to search for specific student information, including test results, growth, and performance. You can also use student data to narrow down your search by class, grade, or other factors. Reports contain aggregated data on classes, grades, and schools. Run reports to find out more about benchmark performance, growth, and achievement disparities. You can manage alerts, schools, classes, users, and account information through the account settings. In this section, you can change email notifications, add new users, and update school and class information. If you’re having trouble logging in or using your account, you can contact FastBridge Login Help for assistance with password resets and troubleshooting login issues
Changing Your Fastbridge Login Password
It’s easy to reset your Fastbridge login password if you’ve forgotten it or if you want to update it for security purposes.
Visit the Fastbridge website
- Go to fastbridge.org, click the “Login” tab, and then select “Password forgotten?” to start the reset process.
Enter your username here
- You always log in with the same username, so enter the email address or login associated with your FastBridge Login account. Double-check that you entered it correctly.
Answer your security question
- This is the security question you answered when you created your account. Please provide the exact answer you provided at that time. If you cannot remember the answer, contact Fastbridge Assistance to have your identity verified.
Create a new password
After logging in and responding to the security question, you will be asked to reset your account password. The new password you create must be:
- Includes a minimum of eight characters.
- Use a mix of numbers, characters, and symbols.
- Unlike the three passwords you previously used,
After typing your new password twice for verification, select “Reset Password.”
Using a Data-Driven Approach for Personalized Education at FastBridge Learning
- With FastBridge’s user-friendly platform, instructors can effortlessly give tests and obtain valuable information, showcasing the company’s dedication to making data-driven decisions.
- Additionally, the platform uses the Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) to provide each student with personalized intervention recommendations. By utilizing a methodology grounded in research, offering customization choices, and forming cooperative partnerships with educational institutions,
- FastBridge Learning makes a substantial contribution to the continuous development of successful and personalized learning approaches.
- To ensure optimal integration within their classroom environments, educational establishments, and instructors must remain current on the most recent enhancements and features for FastBridge Login.
How to Create a Fastbridge Account
The following are the steps to create your Fastbridge account:
- Creating Your Account Profile
- Visit fastbridge.org and click “Sign Up” to begin the process of creating a free account.
- Give us your contact information, which should include your name, email address, and a strong password. Considering
- An email from FastBridge Login will be sent to you.
- Verify that it is correct.
- Putting Students on Your List
- You will be asked to add students once you have created your account. Enter details like name, date of birth, grade level, and any applicable subgroup categories.
- Make sure to obtain a written agreement from the parents or guardians of any students under the age of thirteen before adding them. Fastbridge respects its students’ consent and privacy.
- You have two options: upload a CSV file with the data for multiple students at once, or add students one at a time. In any case, as it will determine which assessments your students take, be sure all the information is accurate.
- Analyzing the Dashboard and Settings
- On your account dashboard, you may view an overview of your students, scheduled exams, reports, and more.
- Discover the area and get familiar with every location. Fastbridge has a lot of functionality, yet the menus and icons are easy to understand.
- Verify that any default settings have been adjusted to suit your tastes. You have the option to change the default assessment schedule, add additional administrators to your account, or change the notification settings.
- Get in touch with their support staff if you have any inquiries regarding establishing your account or utilizing the FastBridge Login platform. They will be happy to help you with anything you need advice on!
With the help of FastBridge Login, you can easily set up your account, upload your student roster, and customize features to fit your needs. Make use of this useful assessment and reporting tool to monitor your student’s progress and provide them with the support they need.
FastBridge Learning’s Drawbacks
To help educators and administrators become comfortable with the capabilities and operations of the platform, they may need to establish a learning trajectory before deploying a new assessment and intervention system.
- Possible Financial Costs: Although FastBridge has a lot of helpful features, some educational institutions might find it difficult to use it due to financial limitations.
- Teachers may need to devote a significant amount of effort to staying up to date on new features and adapting their teaching practices as a result of frequent platform upgrades and modifications.
- Dependency on Technology: Some learning environments may provide obstacles due to insufficient technology or technological concerns. FastBridge
- Learning depends on technology to power its data management and evaluation methods.
- Time needed for adaptation: Students may need to spend some time adjusting to the new assessment format before they become accustomed to the tools and procedures. This change may have an impact on the first findings.
- Integration Challenges: There may be difficulties integrating FastBridge Login into current procedures or educational programs, especially if compatibility or interoperability issues arise.
The FASTTM Assessments section covers three primary topics: behavior, math, and reading. This section’s tiles all point to online courses that are connected to the corresponding exams. When the user moves their cursor over the tile, an icon with the word “Open” on it appears. The course will be displayed with this term selection. For instance, when you hover over the top tile, the open icon appears. Selecting the Open option initiates the reading course. After that, a visual presentation of the course’s first lesson will be given.
Each course consists of eight lessons, which can be completed by clicking “Next” at the bottom of each page. Every subject has an exam in Lesson 7. Exams are administered one-on-one to students, such as CBM reading, feature practice, and certification activities wherein the user rates test samples completed by the students. After completing the exam and, if required, accurately rating the certification elements, the user is certified to utilize that assessment. FastBridge Login does not necessitate the use of our examinations without certification; however, some school districts might. The courses are available to you day or night.
Advantages of Learning with FastBridge
With the many evaluation tools that FastBridge Login offers, including screening and diagnostic exams, teachers can get a thorough grasp of their student’s progress in several subject areas.
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: The platform assists teachers in customizing courses and interventions to meet the unique requirements of each student by providing insights from evaluations.
- By letting teachers monitor students’ development over time and evaluate the success of interventions, FastBridge facilitates continuous progress monitoring.
- The user-friendly interface of FastBridge makes it easier for instructors to incorporate assessment results into their pedagogical techniques. This makes managing assessments easier.
- Customization Options: By utilizing the platform’s customization tools, educators can modify tests and interventions to meet their curriculum and the distinct needs of their student body.
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) framework, which uses tiered interventions to support students at various levels based on their particular needs, is what powers FastBridge.
- A Research-Based Approach: FastBridge Login guarantees a strong foundation for teaching and learning that is backed by research since its interventions and assessments are based on good concepts and empirical facts.
To create an environment that supports collaborative implementation activities and guarantees conformity with particular learning objectives, FastBridge frequently develops cooperative alliances with educational institutions, districts, and schools.
The next section of the Training and Resources page consists of brand-new treatments that are compatible with FASTTM evaluations. These initiatives are free for all users during the 2018–2019 school year; thereafter, each student will need to pay an annual fee of $1.00 beginning with the 2019–2020 school year. The interventions are organized similarly to the assessment section, except for the literacy initiatives, which are now offered. Future additions to the list of treatments include math and behavior therapies.
Rearranged Resource and Training Arrangements
The Training and Resources part of the FastBridge website has undergone a complete redesign to enhance navigation and usability. This is a screenshot of the updated layout. The website has a four-part menu that reads, “Getting Started, FASTTM Assessments, Resources, and Intervention.” Clicking on any of these options brings up the relevant section of the website, along with tiles listing all of the options. The content in the Downloads Benchmarks & Norms tile remains the same as in previous versions of the website; everything else has been updated or added.
Commencing Our Mission
The most recent courses that have been developed are available in the last section of the Training and Resources page for individuals who are not familiar with FastBridge or the FASTTM tests. These programs consist of:
- Fundamentals: An introduction to the FastBridge website, including information on how to access the examinations and other resources.
- Information on the objectives and protocols governing each student’s annual screening, which is limited to three screenings annually,
- Configuring Progress Monitoring: Instructions for establishing a progress tracking system for specific students and groups, as well as methods for gaining access to and analyzing progress reports.
- A study of the FastBridge Login reports that are accessible and how they are supposed to be used as pieces of a data-driven problem-solving process.
Teachers can identify students’ academic and social-emotional behavior (SEB) needs more quickly, schedule the most appropriate interventions at the appropriate times, and evaluate whether interventions are helping students catch up—all on one platform—thanks to FastBridge Login’s valid and reliable assessments.
- A single system should direct the identification of focused decision-making for academic and social-emotional behavior (SEB) therapies and upgrades.
- Implement an intervention: To ensure the validity and dependability of the results, make use of collaboratively developed research-based instruments.
- Amount: You can optimize teaching time and minimize testing by implementing a system that provides learning updates and monitoring in less than thirty minutes.
- Grow: To accelerate students’ development and achievement, leverage the potent data generated by universal screening and progress-tracking tools.
- Currently, FastBridge makes it easier to create a baseline for monitoring progress.
With the help of FastBridge, teachers can simply evaluate students, create goals, track their performance to determine the effectiveness of therapies, and alter goals or interventions as needed. A lot of educators use FastBridge Login for student assessments, which also generates an automated Start Score for progress tracking. This score gives educators baseline information that they can use to monitor each student’s advancement toward their learning objectives. Gathering baseline information is crucial for understanding student performance, developing lesson plans and intervention strategies that cater to individual needs, and evaluating students’ progress toward their objectives.
In situations where screening data is unavailable, educators can now create an initial evaluation with FastBridge. Students who may have missed the initial screening, have been screened with a different instrument, lack current screening data in FastBridge Login, or are new to your school can now have progress tracking started immediately. By creating a beginning score, you can create individualized learning routes, track their progress in real time, and make timely interventions.
Novel FastBridge Instrument
What if you could increase learning outcome assessment and impact in half the time and at half the cost? That’s exactly what the founders of FastBridge Learning set out to do, working with and for teachers to develop a comprehensive assessment system that combines computer-adaptive tests (CAT) and curriculum-based measures (CBM) to effectively monitor, diagnose, assess, and direct teaching while providing teachers with useful information.
Their Curriculum-Based Measures (CBM) are very sensitive to growth over short periods, making them perfect for progress tracking. The platform offers customizable screening, benchmarking, instructional recommendations, progress monitoring, automated scoring, analysis, morning, and reporting; support for Multiple Systems of Support (MTSS) and Response to Intervention (RtI); and other features that make program implementation simple and efficient.
Tutoring in reading
Hovering over a tile will cause the course for that subject to load. By selecting Open, you can start the course and access the intervention materials. The National Reading Panel’s (NRP) 2000 study defined the “Big 5” reading domains, which are comprehension, phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, and vocabulary (a, b, c, and d). It’s interesting to notice that every reading domain has many treatments, except phonemic awareness. Four separate interventions are included in phonics:
- Word Perplexity
- Picture Card Sorting
- Play Letter Sounds Bingo
Every class offers two distinct kinds of interventions
The intervention courses will be enhanced with new materials in the upcoming year. More behavior and arithmetic treatments are being developed, along with films that showcase the interventions. Lesson 3 focuses on applying the intervention as a Tier 1 method with the entire class, while Lesson 4 focuses on implementing it with a small group from a Tier 2 environment. A detailed description of each intervention is provided in the second lesson, along with resources and informational links that may be used in small- and whole-group settings.
Additional Cultural Information
We also recognize that no two people have the same professional path, so we go beyond succession planning in our emphasis. On the other hand, we use “success planning” to make sure that every member has the resources and skills needed to advance our purpose and get better over time. We place a high priority on each person’s personal growth and development by providing opportunities for continuing education that promote enrichment and progress.
We believe that achieving optimal performance requires equilibrium, which is why equilibrium is modeled at all levels of our organization. As a result, we offer a virtually infinite paid time off policy and a wide range of paid holidays, allowing our employees to meet their performance commitments while also enjoying paid time off, leisure time, and the opportunity to pursue personal interests without feeling guilty.
FastBridge Education, LLC
Our office space layout, the amount of information shared during All Hands (all company) meetings, the provision of complimentary benefits, the fulfillment of professional development obligations, incentive compensation, and many other aspects all contribute to our intentional culture of trust, transparency, and collaboration. FastBridge Login Learning goes above and beyond simple rhetoric to actively demonstrate the importance we place on our employees.
- We revolutionized the way instructors determine and meet the educational needs of
- Their pupils benefit from a single, straightforward solution that works fast.
- Proven to be effective.
In summary, FastBridge Learning’s comprehensive intervention and assessment solutions contribute significantly to the paradigm shift in education by enabling educators to make data-driven decisions by providing a wide range of tools, including focused interventions, diagnostic and screening exams, and progress monitoring. FastBridge has proven its commitment to promoting student growth through its user-friendly interface, adherence to the Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS), and use of research-based approaches. Given the rapid advancements in education, FastBridge Login Learning is a valuable partner for educational institutions and districts, enabling a more individualized and efficient teaching strategy.
FAQs, or frequently asked questions,
1. How much does FastBridge assist teachers in making decisions based on data?
Teachers can choose what interventions and lessons to use based on the data generated by FastBridge’s screening and diagnostic tests, progress monitoring tools, and diagnostic evaluations.
2. Is it possible to modify FastBridge Learning to suit the particular requirements of various learning environments?
With the help of FastBridge Learning, educators may easily modify interventions and assessments to fit the needs of their particular curriculum and student body.
3. In the FastBridge Login technique, what role does the Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) play?
FastBridge, a component of the MTSS architecture, provides tier-based interventions to meet the individual support needs of each student.
4. How much of an emphasis is placed on educator friendliness in the FastBridge platform?
With its intentionally user-friendly design, the FastBridge Login platform makes it easy to administer exams and gives teachers instant access to assessment insights and results.
5. Does FastBridge Learning collaborate with other educational establishments?
FastBridge often works in conjunction with districts, schools, and other institutions to guarantee efficient operations and conformity with diverse educational objectives.
6. Are the remedies suggested by FastBridge consistent with educational research and best practices?
Undoubtedly, the purpose of FastBridge’s therapies is to enhance evidence-based approaches to teaching and learning. These approaches are based on research and tried-and-true techniques.
7. How might FastBridge Login be used to offer a more tailored approach to education?
With its comprehensive assessments and focused remediation exercises, FastBridge enables educated individuals to have more individualized learning experiences. This allows teachers to better adapt their lessons to meet the individual needs of each student.